Mr Olusegun Adams became an Associate Chartered Accountant in May 1996. He graduated a month later (June 1996) with an Upper Credit in Accountancy from the prestigious Yaba College of Technology. He obtained his Masters in Business Administration (General) from Ambrose Alli University in Nov 2001. He obtained a Certificate in Asset Management from Francis Fischer Trees & Watts based in New York, Manhattan USA as well as Diploma in Asset Management from BNP Paribas Academy Paris.
He has trained extensively in Asset Management and other finance related fields in London, United States, Paris and Luxembourg. He has over 21 years work experience with specializations in Corporate Finance, Strategy and Corporate Planning, Insurance, Treasury Management, Financial Control and Asset Management. He was a former Director at Courier Plus and currently hold Board seat in a number of SMEs.
Structured the following transactions among many others:
– Attracted a $5.0bn African Focused Project Development Fund with a US based Venture Capitalist firm.
– Arranged a $1.15bn FGN Asset Management mandate managed by Francis Fischer Trees Watt (“FFTW”) UK, a subsidiary of BNP Asset Management.
– Underwrote circa $187.5m in various deals as Group Head, Corporate Finance in Intercontinental Bank
– Merger Coordinator for Intercontinental Bank in a merger/acquisition deal with Access Bank in a deal worth over N755bn
– Designed the Feasibility Study of the London subsidiary of Intercontinental Bank.
– Designed the Feasibility Study of Partnership Savings & Loans (Formerly Intercontinental Savings & Loans and more recently TrustBond Mortgages)
Other board members include: